Solar Power for Cincinnati Companies
Are you a privately owned, small to medium sized business in the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area? We have helped other business cut their energy costs and improve their bottom line.
And we can help YOU too!
But cutting costs is NOT the ONLY REASON to “Go Solar”!
There are numerous VERY GOOD REASONS to convert to solar power. Cutting expenses to improve your bottom line is ONLY ONE of them!
Your Cincinnati Business and Solar Power
Our mission – to empower our partners to claim their energy independence
Our goal – to create lasting partnerships, not customers. We take a collaborative approach.
4 Reasons Why RIGHT NOW Is the Time to Embrace Solar Technology
1. Corporate Social Responsibility Has Become a VERY BIG DEAL!
- 70% of likely voters in 2016 believe it’s “most important” for America to transition toward a cleaner, more energy-efficient economy… up from 57% in 2012. Only 10% in 2016 believe it’s “not important,” compared to 27% in 2012.
- 70% of likely voters in 2016 support legislation that requires energy companies to generate 15% of their power from alternative energy sources over the next several years, up from 60% of voters in 2012. (Lazard Study)
- 93% of global citizens will have a more positive image of that company!
- 90% will be more likely to trust that company.
- 88% will be more loyal. (i.e. continue buying that company’s products or services)
- More than 8-in-10 consider corporate social responsibility when deciding…
- What to buy or where to shop (84%)
- Which products and services to recommend to others (82%)
- Which companies they want doing business in their communities (84%)
- Where to work (79%)
- 72% would voice their opinions directly to a company about corporate social responsibility efforts.
- 81% of consumers say they’ll make personal sacrifices to address social, environmental issues.
- 80% are willing to buy from a new brand with strong corporate social responsibility commitments.
Are you seeing a pattern here?
These percentages are NOT trivial… they’re HUGE!!!
The public’s perception of your company’s “Corporate Social Responsibility” can… and WILL… affect your company, and consequently your company profits, in ways that have nothing to do with just cutting expenses.
2. Company Growth
“Going Solar” will result in…
- The attraction and retention of customers
- Improving employee experience and attracting new talent
- Simple integration into marketing and sales strategies
What business owner doesn’t want to grow his/her company? The one act of converting to Solar Power, will advance your company’s growth in the above THREE ways!
When you “Go Solar” you’ll be…
- Adding an asset, without disrupting capital budget
- Increasing property value
- Decreasing tax liability
- Reducing the risk of market volatility (turning a variable cost into a fixed cost)
- Solar outperforms traditional investment vehicles, with little to no risk
This investment is the reallocation of a current operational cost that offers a risk reduction to market volatility, improves both customer and employee experience, and improves efficiency by creating synergies between departments.
… we’ve shown you 3 very good reasons why conversion to solar energy is a “no brainer” for your Cincinnati business.
But the next reason is by far, THE most important reason why it’s crucial that you act RIGHT NOW!
4. This “Window of Opportunity” Won’t Last Much Longer!
At this moment in history, there’s the opportunity to make your company’s conversion to a solar powered system a differentiator, and NOT an absolute necessity.
BUT… this moment WILL NOT LAST!
- Rising energy cost- according to the US Energy Information Administration, electricity rates have increased, on average, 4% per year for the past 10 years.
- This means that if your company is paying $10,000 in annual electricity, your cost for the same usage in 2030, will be between $18,856.48 (using the lowest estimate) and $24,000 or higher (using the highest estimate).
- Energy consumption is projected to CONTINUE INCREASING AT A RAPID RATE, which leads to higher energy prices through increased stress on the grid.
This trend is expected to maintain, and actually accelerate in certain areas (estimated to increase by 5-7% per year for the foreseeable future).
Why it’s IMPERATIVE that you ACT NOW!
IMPORTANT! The window of opportunity to “Go Solar” will soon disappear!
- Achieve Energy Independence, and take back control, to create a predictable model for your energy bill moving forward.
- Be an Innovator in this market. Be known as a “Green Company” that creates brand loyalty.
The Social Attitude has changed!
Both consumers and potential employees consider Corporate Social Responsibility as crucial when making purchasing decisions.
New Technology Developments are leading to Explosive Industry Growth
With panel efficiency (i.e. the percentage of solar energy that is converted into electrical energy) and manufacturing competition driving down prices, modern solar energy solutions are now at a state of “grid parody” – a state wherein it costs the same or less (based on a levelized cost of electricity) than it does to purchase electricity from the electricity grid.
Installations have doubled year over year, and industry “innovators” are investing heavily in solar.
Prices are at an all-time low… BUT WILL NOT STAY THERE FOR LONG
Because of spiking demand, prices will rise. Companies who are not investing in solar are at risk of missing out on low prices and being forced to purchase simply to keep up.
“Differentiators” DO NOT remain “differentiators”!
If you wait, you’ll not be able to take full advantage of everything a Solar Solution can offer. It will become a necessity!
So… DON’T WAIT!
Let us help you take your Cincinnati business to the next level.